Calling out for all you chocolate lovers out there! These Triple Chocolate Brownies are to die for!
What do you need for your Triple Chocolate Brownies?
To make these delicious brownies you will need : Plain flour, Cocoa powder, Caster sugar, Eggs, Butter, Dark chocolate, Milk chocolate chips, White chocolate chips and Dark chocolate chips.
Let’s Get Baking!
Let’s get baking! Firstly take a mixing bowl and place 200g of butter and 200g of dark chocolate in to the bowl and place in the microwave to melt. Take care not to burn the mixture. Once done set aside and allow to cool to room temperature. Take a large mixing bowl and put 275g of caster sugar and three large eggs in to it. Whisk the eggs and sugar on medium speed for three to four minutes until it has the consistency of mousse.
Once cooled take your butter and chocolate mix and mix into the eggs and sugar mix. Fold in both mixtures with a spoon, however do this carefully as you don’t want to knock out the air. Next sieve in 90g of plain flour and 35g of cocoa powder. Take a spoon and carefully combine the flour into the mix.
Here comes the best bit! Add in 100g of milk chocolate chips, repeat with 100g of white chocolate chips and repeat with 100g of dark chocolate chips!!! YES it’s chocolate heaven!
Nearly there! Take a 9 inch square baking tin and line it with baking paper and grease. Pour the final mixture in to the baking tin and spread out evenly. Bake it in the oven for 30 mins at 160 degrees (fan).
When baked let your brownies cool and then place in to the fridge for at least four hours or overnight (seriously who could wait that long lol). Letting them set like this makes the brownie fudgy and easier to cut!
Then all that is left to decide is what topping to have! I had this batch with salted caramel and strawberries but the girls love theirs with ice cream. Let me know on my facebook page what toppings you like!
- Mixing Bowls
- Mixing Spoon
- 9 Inch Baking Tray
- 200 grams Butter
- 200 grams Dark Chocolate
- 275 grams Caster Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs
- 90 grams Plain Flour
- 35 grams Cocoa Powder
- 100 grams Milk Chocolate Chips
- 100 grams White Chocolate Chips
- 100 grams Dark Chocolate Chips
- Toppings As Required
- Place 200g of butter and 200 of dark chocolate in a bowl and melt in the microwave. Set aside and allow to cool to room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl add 275g caster sugar and 3 large eggs.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar on medium speed for 3-4 minutes until it is mousse like.
- Once cooled, pour the butter and chocolate and mix into the eggs and sugar and fold in with a spoon. Do this carefully as you don't want to knock out the air.
- Next sieve in 90g of plain flour and add 35g of cocoa powder. Use a spoon to carefully combine the flour into the mix.
- Add to the mixture, 100g of milk chocolate chips, 100g of white chocolate chips and 100g of dark chocolate chips.
- Grease and line a 9 inch square baking tin.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and spread out evenly. Bake in the oven for 30 mins at 160 degrees (Fan)
- Once baked let cool and and place in the fridge for at least four hours or overnight to set. This makes the brownie fudgy and easier to cut.
- When ready add your toppings of choice.