These Reeses Peanut Butter S’Mores Cookie Cups are amazing! I have never tasted anything like them and they are so moreish!
This recipe might require a quick shop as you will need the following: Plain flour, Caster Sugar, Brown Sugar, Bicarbonate of Soda, Egg, Peanut Butter Spread, Marshmallows and Reeeces Cups.
Like most of my bake a long recipes it’s pretty simple to follow and make these!
Firstly take your bowl and cream together 115g of soft butter, 90g of brown sugar, 50g of caster sugar. Once creamed add in one egg and mix together well with your spoon. Take your peanut butter mix and add in 1.5 tablespoons. Give these ingredients a good mix!
Next we need to add in our plain flour and half a tsp of bicarbonate soda. Mix this all together until you have a lovely soft smooth dough. Now to assembly! Take your dough and make eight equal size dough balls. Take your dough balls and flatten them in the palm of your hand and flatten in to your cupcake tray. My favourite is a 12 cavity cupcake tray purchased on Amazon.
Time to bake your cookie cases! Place your tray in the oven for 8 minutes at 160 degrees. Remove from the oven and let the cookie cups cool slightly but not too much as the s’mores are best eaten warm!
Now for the final stages of your Reeses Peanut Butter S’Mores!
Place a reeses peanut butter cup in to each cookie case and then top with marshmallows. I like using a mixture of mini and large marshmallows as you can see in photos. Finally take your fully assembled cookie cups and place under the grill until the tops of the marshmallows are brown. Allow to cool slightly and then flip your tray upside down using a large chopping board underneath. Your cookies should just fall out!
I thin these are the perfect accompaniment on a summers night to finish off your BBQ with a glass of pimms!
For more recipes like this take a look at my Facebook page.
- Mixing Bowl
- Mixing Spoon
- 115 grams Soft Butter
- 90 grams Brown Sugar
- 50 grams Caster Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 250 grams Plain Flour
- 1 Jar Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 8 Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 Bag Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Bag Large Marshmallows
- In a bowl place: 115g soft Butter, 90g brown sugar, 50g caster sugar. Cream together.
- Add 1 egg and mix until combined.
- Add in 1.5 tablespoon of peanut butter and mix.
- Add in 250g plain flour and half teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda and mix together.
- Roll your dough out in to eight balls.
- Flatten each ball in the palm of your hand and mould in to eight holes in your cupcake tray.
- Place your cookie cups in to the oven for 8 mins at 160 degrees.
- After removing from the oven, place a reeses peanut butter cup in to each cookie case.
- Top each cup with marshmallows.
- Place your tray under the grill to brown the tops of the marshmallows.
- Once browned allow to cool and then flip the tray upside down using a large chopping board underneath. Your cookies should fall out.