Galaxy chocolate chip cookies. Crunchy around the edges and soft in the middle. Perfect for a cup of tea!
Bakealong – Galaxy Cookies
- 125 g Butter
- 115 g Brown sugar
- 110 g Caster sugar
- 1 Egg
- 220 g Self raising flour
- 200 g Galaxy milk chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 200° (Fan) and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Into a large bowl put the butter and sugars and cream together using a spoon or in your mixer.
- Add in 1 egg and mix until combined.
- Sift in the self raising flour and a pinch of salt (If using unsalted butter) and mix until combined and a dough forms.
- Chop up 200g Galaxy Milk Chocolate into small chunks and fold these into the dough.
- Using your hands, take some dough and form into a ball. Walnut size will make 20 cookies roughly, but i used double that size to get 12 large cookies. Place these balls onto your baking tray making sure to leave plenty of room around each one as they expand when they are baking.
- Once baked, set on a cooling rack to cool. These are lovely warm!