This is the ultimate rice krispie treat!
Bakealong – Galaxy Caramel Rice Krispie Cake
An insane version of a rice krispie bun! A thick layer of marshmallow and toffee coated rice krispies, topped with galaxy chocolate and galaxy caramel pieces.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 12 servings
- 100 g Marshmallows
- 100 g Toffee
- 100 g Real block butter
- 100 g Rice Krispies
- 100 g Galaxy Milk Chocolate
- 8 pieces Galaxy Caramel Chocolate
- Into a saucepan place the toffee, marshmallows and butter and melt these together under a medium heat.
- Once melted, turn off the heat and add in the rice krispies. Mix well until all combined.
- Tip the mixture into a deep tub/lunch box and spread out evenly, I used an empty 1kg stork tub.
- Melt the galaxy chocolate and pour over the mixture. Set into the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Then add galaxy caramel pieces to the top, gently pressing into the chocolate.
- Place the tub back into the fridge to set. Once the chocolate has set, remove the cake from the tub and cut up into slice.