Life is Biscoff these days lol! There are Biscoff products and recipes everywhere you look and it has to be said that this Biscoff Stuffed Cookie Cups one is right up there with the best!
So to start off you will need the following ingredients…
Like most of my bakes this is a relatively easy recipe to follow and one that the kids can join in with!
First things first…Pre Heat your oven to 160 degrees (fan assisted – adjust according to your oven)
Whilst your oven is heating take a 12 cavity muffin tray and grease it as you prefer. I really find that the cake release spray I purchase on Amazon works well. Next in a large mixing bowl add in your butter, brown sugar, caster sugar and cream together. Once the mixture has combined add in your two eggs.
In order to finalise the dough mixture we then add in flour and bicarbonate of soda and mix it well. Finally add in your chocolate chips and we have our dough. It really is as simple as that!
Take some dough and roll in to a ball and then flatten it to place in the muffin tray, this creates your cup. Repeat this step until all cavities are filled. Follow this by adding a tablespoon of biscoff spread to the centre of each cup.When finished challenge yourself not to lick the spoon lol! Finish the cups off by placing a dough lid on each one.
The Final Magic Moments
Once completed place in the oven and wait for the magic to happen! After twenty five mins your Biscoff Stuffed Cookie Cups will be ready to take out. Be careful when flipping them over! You can top them with whatever you like or just enjoy as they are.
Hope you enjoy these as much as I do!
Please have a look at my other recipes on Facebook.
Biscoff Stuffed Cookie Cups
- 12 Cavity Muffin Tray
- Mixing Bowl
- Mixing Spoon
- 230 grams Soft Block Butter
- 180 grams Brown Sugar
- 100 grams Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 500 grams Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate Soda
- 100 grams Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tub Biscoff Spread
- Preheat Oven to 160 degrees (fan oven)
- Grease a 12 cavity muffin tray
- In a large bowl add 230g soft block butter, 180g brown sugar, 100g caster sugar and cream together
- Add in 2 eggs and combine with mixture
- Add in 500g plain flour, 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda and mix well
- Add in 100g chocolate chips and combine
- Once combined gather some dough and form into a ball
- Flatten out to place into the muffin tray to create a cup
- Add in a tablespoon of biscoff spread to the centre
- Use the rest of the dough to make the lids for the tops
- Place in the oven at 160 degrees for 25 mins
- Once baked leave to cool then place on a tray or chopping board on top and flip upside down so the cookie cups fall out of the tray.