Bakealong – Rainbow Rice Krispie Cheesecake
Rice krispie base with colourful layers of cheesecake filling!Print Pin Rate
- 150 g Rice krispies
- 60 g butter
- 270 g mini marshmallows
- 900 g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 tins condensed milk (794g)
- 1 tbsptbsp vanilla extract
- 6 food colours
- Grease a 9 inch round springform tin (I used butter)
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and then add mini marshmallows and mix until melted.
- Add the rice krispies and mix until all is combined. Place the mixture into your tin and press around the sides and base to form a crust. Place into the freezer for 30mins.
- Place the cream cheese, condensed milk and vanilla into a bowl and mix it until smooth and creamy. You can use a hand whisk for this
- Divide the mixture out into 6 bowls and add 1 colour to each, mix until all combined.
- Remove the rice krispie base from the freezer and add your first coloured mix and spread out evenly. Put back into the freezer to set for 220mins
- Repeat the above instruction with the next 5 colours.
- Once all the colours have been added, place into the fridge for at least 6 hours to set.
Rainbow Dust – Pro Gel – Rainbow Set of 7 – Edible food colour gel paste£17.95 Add to basket