Delicious, chunky, baileys infused chocolate chip cookies!
These cookies are packed full of flavour, crunchy around the edges and soft in the middle. What’s not to love!? They are EASY to make and are sure to be a big hit! You can also use this recipe without the Baileys, they are still so flavorsome without it.. However they are a lovely treat for Baileys fans! I’ve used milk chocolate chips in these cookies but you can use white or dark chocolate chips too, whichever you prefer. Also, these are the perfect sweet treat to have with your coffee!
I have posted a step by step picture recipe for these and also a recipe in list form too.
Bakealong – Baileys Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- 150 g Plain Flour
- ½ tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- ½ tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Espresso Powder
- 225 g Butter
- 120 g Dark Brown Sugar
- 60 g Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 ½ Tblsp Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 Egg
- 150 g Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 190°(Fan) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Into a large bowl sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon and espresso powder. Set to one side.
- In your mixing bowl, beat the sugars and butter until well combined.
- Add in vanilla extract and Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur and mix well.
- Add in 1 egg and mix well.
- Add in your dry ingredients and combine with the wet mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Wrap the dough in cling film and place into the fridge for 2 hours.
- Once the dough has chilled in the fridge, gather up roughly 3 tablespoons of dough and form into a ball. Place these onto the baking tray and bake for 11 minutes.
- Place onto a cooling rack to cool.